👩🍳 🎥 Video: The Perfect Mushrooms.
Our top 5 The Botanical Chef tips for cooking mushrooms.
1. Give them space in the pan to brown.
2. They can be cooked without oil as they release moisture as they cook which is useful if you are following an oil-free diet.
3. Cook low & slow to retain moisture and give them a sticky juice in the pan.
4. Mushrooms are porous so adding salt will release even more moisture. Useful if you want them crispy.
5. The herb, dill, pairs beautifully with mushrooms.
Love & Plants Sarah 💖