🌿 RECIPE: If your garden is bursting with fresh herbs, like mine, then I have a great chimichurri sauce recipe just for you. Serve with delicious grilled cauliflower steak.
This recipe can be adapted to taste and if you are oil free then it still works with the oil removed and add water to loosen the mixture instead.
- 3 tbsp olive oil/ water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls fresh cilantro/ corriander
- 1 handful cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf Italian parsley, stems removed.
Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well chopped
This is so delicious when served on a grilled cauliflower steak
Let me know how it goes.
💖 🌱 Sarah x